PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Turn Powerpoint to PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Turn Powerpoint to PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Turn Powerpoint to PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.